REMINDERS FOR “FREE DRESS” AT THE BACK TO SCHOOL DANCE:
• Clothing designed to fit at the waist shall be worn at normal waist level (no sagging or exposing undergarments).
• Extremely tight, formfitting or baggy clothing is prohibited.
• Shorts, skorts, skirts or dresses must be a minimum of knee length.
• Halter tops, spaghetti straps, muscle shirts, cutoff T-shirts, off the shoulder garments, cold shoulder tops, see-through or mesh type garments, or any tops that expose cleavage or the midriff are prohibited.
• No undergarments shall be worn as outerwear and you can’t wear pajamas or slippers.
• Articles of clothing that are torn, ripped, or cut shall NOT be worn. You cannot have holes in your jeans.
***If determined you are out of free dress code you cannot stay at the dance. You will have to be picked up by a guardian.