This week 5/26-5/29 u can turn in and drop off the following items from 9a-2p at SMS in the Guidance Office! ONLY One person can enter the office to pick up and drop off items to the guidance office.
****We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and we ask that you do the same when entering the building.
• Chromebook and Charger
• SMS Library Books
• Pay Fees
(If you need to set up a payment due to owing a large amount for any of these items please email firstname.lastname@example.org. )
• Report card
• Summer Reading Book
• 8th grade unit assignment for HCHS
• Locker materials (locker items will be donated after Friday, 5/29 if not picked up this week)
ALSO- if you pre-paid for a yearbook we also have those.
We must get these items turned in THIS WEEK!
We will give out a link to the online ceremony Monday, May 18 at 2:00 p,m. through out facebook/instagram accounts. We will be giving out diplomas and report cards at SMS during the following times depending on your last name:
Last name A-L- 3:30-5;00
Last name M-Z- 5:00-6:30
We will have graduation signs on our front lawn for those that want to stop and take photos.
Good morning, Bulldogs, Mr. Durham here from South with important reminders:
• Today is Friday, May 1 5th
Just a reminder that our second day of Chromebook drop-off has been postponed until Monday due to the rain.
Monday Chromebook doff will be from 7-noon please pay all fine through infinite campus
8th grade students and parents- please still use the 7-noon drop off times if you have not already.
Additionally we will be sending out link through text around 2:00 to join watch the 8th grade graduation slide show. We will also post links on our face book page and our Instagram page.
We will then ask you to come to the school to pick up diploma and report card and wave to your teachers inside a certain window:
Last name: A-L-----3:30-5:00
You may park in the parking lot an come take pictures or you child and some graduation signs we will have on our front lawn or simply drive by our set up tables to quickly pick up diploma.
Chromebook Collection/ locker items pick-up is this Thursday(1-6PM) and MONDAY May 18th (7AM - 12PM)! Please watch the quick video our guidance counselors put together about our drop off/pick up process! Click READ FULL STORY to see the Video Tips
Good morning, Bulldogs, Mrs. Marshall here from South with important reminders:
• Today, Thursday, May 14th, from 1-6PM and Monday, May 18th, 7-Noon we will be collecting chromebooks and chargers from all studenlts. 8th graders will also need to return their chromebook cases. The chromebooks will be assessed for damages and fees may apply. Please be prepared to pay. We will also collect library books, any other outstanding fees, and handing out and selling yearbooks while supplies last.
• All Chromebook Fees or any past due fees can be paid prior to collection times on on IC Parent Portal or Student Portal. Paying ahead of time will speed up the process.
• Also, nurses will be at SMS so you can pick up any medications we still have of yours.
• Detailed information is shared on facebook and our website about the Collection Days.
For our 8th Graders:
• Thank you to everyone who completed the 8th grade activities. We are working hard at putting together an online promotion ceremony that will be ready to view Monday, May 18th, at 2PM. Be watching our social media accounts for the link. 8th grade will pick up their report cards/packets on Monday the 18th in front of the school. A-K will be 3:30-5 and L-Z will be 5:00-6:30.
Have a great day!
Good morning, Ms. Bean here from South. A few bits of important information:
• Thursday May 14th 1-6PM and Friday May 15th 7-Noon we will be collecting Chromebooks, Chargers, Cases (from 8th graders), library books, collecting fees, and handing out and selling yearbooks while supplies last.
• The Chromebooks will be assessed for damages and fees may apply. Please be prepared to pay.
• All Chromebook Fees or any past due fees can be paid prior to Thursday on IC Parent Portal or Student Portal beforehand to speed up the process.
• Also, nurses will be here so you can pick up any medications we still have of yours.
• Detailed information will be shared today on facebook and our website about this Collection Day.
For our 8th Graders:
• Thank you to everyone that completed the 8th grade activities. We are working hard at putting together an online promotion ceremony and will be ready to view Monday May 18th at 2PM. Be watching our social media accounts for the link. 8th grade will pick up their report cards/packets on Monday the 18th in front of the school. A-K will be 3:30-5 and L-Z will be 5:00-6:30.
Have a great day!